Some wet t-shirt model pics!!!

Not so sure about that third one. I find how quickly the focus drops off to be distracting, though that does emphasize her face and those killer eyes! I'm also not so sure of the dual catchlights in her eyes. Also, I don't know if its the post-processing or the lighting or just her skin, but her skin looks blotchy, both on her face and her arm.

Number 2 is still my favorite. I LOVE that pic!

That's not a T-shirt ;)

Yeah, I'm bummed out by that too.:thumbdown:

I like the third photo the most, but I'm not overly enamored of the steep drop-off in the depth off field on her body--the effect is made worse by the downward tilt of the camera and her upright body positioning--most of the DOF band is behind her spine, so her lower parts are way,way OOF.

A wet T-shirt is one thing...a black bra under a thing white cotton dress is just not the same thing dude! "Don't be a headline tease.";)

I also like the third photo best, but I would have preferred a slower DOF change.

I really like the photos but I think the focus might be a bit off. I just feel the eyes could be a bit sharper. I really like the shallow DOF but you have to be careful with it. Then again, it might just be my eyes

love these shots man, especially the 1st and 2nd, love the lighting on both and just the overall composition of the shots :)

The last one, the eyes are amazing. Thats all i could look at.

That's not a T-shirt ;)

Yeah, I'm bummed out by that too.:thumbdown:

I like the third photo the most, but I'm not overly enamored of the steep drop-off in the depth off field on her body--the effect is made worse by the downward tilt of the camera and her upright body positioning--most of the DOF band is behind her spine, so her lower parts are way,way OOF.

A wet T-shirt is one thing...a black bra under a thing white cotton dress is just not the same thing dude! "Don't be a headline tease.";)

LOL,
sorry man the headline tease is what brought you guys in lol.

Most reactions

Back