somebody give me something to d/l

Oh and Jon here are some more thoughts to waste your time:
Watch Home Star Runner (not sure what the website is I just hear people say it's hilarious)
See how many pieces of gum or giant marshmellows you can fit in your mouth at the same time
Apply to be on a reality tv show
Count the blades of grass in your yard
Watch crappy reruns on tv
Take up sewing it's really manly :)
Dance lessons
I'm sure you could learn how to sew and dance all off the net in one day :lol:

Alright runnin out of ideas again :lol: I think you've got enough from everyone to keep you entertained

eromallagadnama said:
Oh and Jon here are some more thoughts to waste your time:
Watch Home Star Runner (not sure what the website is I just hear people say it's hilarious)
See how many pieces of gum or giant marshmellows you can fit in your mouth at the same time
Apply to be on a reality tv show
Count the blades of grass in your yard
Watch crappy reruns on tv
Take up sewing it's really manly :)
Dance lessons
I'm sure you could learn how to sew and dance all off the net in one day :lol:

Alright runnin out of ideas again :lol: I think you've got enough from everyone to keep you entertained

thanks :roll: im on my way to the hospital to get the gum out of my hair, marshmellows out of my ears, needle out of my eye and my ankle set from the break. guess, i'll just count blades of grass from now on.

JonMikal said:
thanks :roll: im on my way to the hospital to get the gum out of my hair, marshmellows out of my ears, needle out of my eye and my ankle set from the break. guess, i'll just count blades of grass from now on.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good idea ;)

Just thought of another thing you can do...clean out your mail box so that I can send you a PM!!!

JonMikal said:
cool stuff! im having a great time with most and will definately visit it all by tomorrow! arty, once its installed i'll look for your help. doenoe, i have to admit, im having a blast with the kitten page.....:shock: :lol: amanda, your something! keep em coming. corry, your boyfriend must have an awesome club!

thanks all! these sites are cool!

Awesome mate...then perhaps you could join me clan hehe...but I will look after yah and teach yah how to play...Ima pro :D

doenoe said:
here ya go.........not a big game, but you can spent some hours on that

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=9523

kittydead.jpg

YEAH!! lol

Most reactions

Back