Somebody help me

I have discovered, to my absolute joy, that this site has a sense of humor. I love photography and I made a living (not always a good one) with a camera for over 35 years, but I try to stay able to laugh at life and even myself on occassion.

There are places that call themselves photo forums that are run like a prisoner of war camp. And I can't even spell guantonimo. Don't ban me for life, if I say I would rather see a picture of five naked female mountain climbers, a blackhawk hellicopter standing by to rescue them and a saint bernard with a keg, than to see see a plan rock wall. I mean that in the best possible way.

mysteryscribe said:
I have discovered, to my absolute joy, that this site has a sense of humor.
Please show me where you found this 'humour' so that one of the Mods can expunge it and we can get back to normal.
Members are only allowed one chuckle each on the first Tuesday of every other month. If we let humour roam around here unchecked goodness knows where it will end.
You will be laughing out loud next - and we shoot people who do that.

(We don't mind the girls doing nude rock climbing though...)

photogoddess said:
Only the 3 wise chicks carry whips around here. Is that too many or not enough? :lol:
And now Mysteryscribe's been whipped by two of them! :mrgreen:

Geez, it's like we're begging the guy to stay. :roll:

mysteryscribe said:
Do you get the thigh boots and black hat with the red thingie on it too.

No hat but I've got the boots. :sexywink: I guess the wise chicks will need to pass the boots around with the whip now. Hopefully you girls fit a size 9. :whip:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back