Someone in LONDON seems to like tomatoes

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Others like them only in photos... But I thought, hey, why not let you take part in my manual focussing experiments (took me 6 months to figure that one out with my little compact digi... well, I have never been one for the manuals, you know, else I might have known for LOOOOOOOONG.... :roll: ) that I did with the help of... look for yourselves (only natural light through the kitchen window):

BananenTomaten1.jpg

BananenTomaten2.jpg

BananenTomaten4.jpg

BananenTomaten5.jpg

BananenTomaten6.jpg

Thanks for the reply, Peter.
And yes, it seems like after having had my little compact digital camera for more than 6 months (!), I have finally detected the "P" function... :roll: (already, eh?), having learned how to focus manually (but I feel it is only worthwhile going there if I want to move up very close to things, for this seems to allow me to move in even closer than I can with the "flower"-function - the icon that stands for something they call "macro"), finding out that I can deliberately underexpose in steps (yes, that, too, took me over 6 months to find out :roll: ), and to make use of the "strong" function (bringing out a better saturation).

Yes, yes, yes. I am slow on things sometimes. Mostly when "being quick" would involve studying a manual. Grrr. Hate that. I like to play my way into things.... ;)

OMG Corinna! Those are amazing! You took those with your little toy compact? (Not such a toy or compact anymore eh!!:shock: )

Your eye for good subjects and composition and a little camera you can now control has produced 5 excellent shots!:thumbup: :hail:

wonderful color and compositions. the lighting is perfect!

Great shots, LaFoto! Especally for my eyes, as I looooove tomatoes :)!
Speaking of manuals - I'm the same way. Just shoot & learn ;)!

these are great shots, lafoto.....

the colors are coming across beautifully...and the hairs on the stems just show up in detail... good job...! makes me want some salt...and a plate..

Thank you all!
To tell you the truth, I myself am quite pleased with the outcome of these, too.
Compensates me for the continuing trouble I am having with my "repaired" SLR...

Glad to be able to make you happy.
When I chose the title, I was actually thinking of our new member, LONDON-GB, who posted a photo of tomatoes and nothing but tomatoes the other day, but apparently a good many other members have come (and liked, yay :D) my banana-tomato pics, too.
Goodie :mrgreen:

Schmokin shots LaFoto. Love the colours. Hmm.. I could have used this in my "Red" post. Very well done.

nice work corinna! love the soft light
really cool :thumbsup:

Most reactions

Back