someone invite me their home!

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
we'll have yet another day of ridiculous heat index temps well over 100 and today because of the ozone, we're having a code red. ARGH!!!!!!! you should see the haze hanging over the city! i'm moving to Greenland.

Well once again your grasp of the english language as proven itself. :lol:

But congrats on the heat!

It was freezing here today.... I had to put socks on! and turn the fan off!! :shock: :lmao: hehehe. I reckon it got down to about 14 degrees tonight (57 for the old fashioned folks). But Winter should be over by tomorrow here. hehehe. Then it's back to the good ole "suncancer capital of the world" as it's called for another year until our one night of winter returns. :cheer:

Uh, did you just say the other day that the heat doesn't bother you. You're always welcome here, we have a pool even :)

Meysha said:
Well once again your grasp of the english language as proven itself. :lol:

What?

AlisonPower said:
Uh, did you just say the other day that the heat doesn't bother you. You're always welcome here, we have a pool even :)

yep.....it won...i'm a broken soul....I'M FREAKIN MELTING!!!! maybe i'll just stay in......NOOOOOOOO, i need to be outside. I'm heading to Germany....65F no sun!

Too true, JonMikal, but don't go down south. Come to the north. This is where the cool (brrrr! cold!) temperatures are! And no sun. Definitely no sun!
A big, dark grey, ugly new low pressure area (which must by now be terrorising the whole of the British Isles) is heading our way bringing just a bit (cough-cough) more rain in the next two or three days to come - we don't NEED a pool. We just go outside!

I think I'm getting what Meysha might mean. It's in the title. You forgot the little word "to". You wrote "Someone invite me __ their home".

Could that be?

LaFoto said:
I think I'm getting what Meysha might mean. It's in the title. You forgot the little word "to". You wrote "Someone invite me __ their home".

Could that be?

oh well....my english has never been the greatest ;) and my mind is always a few steps ahead of my hands.

hahahaha and Jon made a mistake even in his language :p and he made fun when I made one timy mistake :p....

You should come here... more less what LaFoto said: rain, clouds, rain, clouds, rain, clouds, rain, clouds,rain, clouds, rain, cloudsrain, clouds, rain, cloudsrain, clouds, rain, cloudsrain, clouds, rain, clouds,rain, clouds, rain, clouds,rain, clouds, rain, clouds,rain, clouds, rain, clouds,rain, clouds, rain, clouds,rain, clouds, rain, clouds,rain, clouds, rain, clouds ... night... then rain, clouds, rain, cloudsrain, clouds, rain, cloudsrain, clouds, rain, cloudsrain, clouds, rain, cloudsrain, clouds, rain, cloudsrain, clouds, rain, cloudsrain, clouds, rain, cloudsrain, clouds, rain, cloudsrain, clouds, rain, clouds
and so on for the last week... only 16C outside... have no idea about those freaking Farenheits...

mentos_007 said:
hahahaha and Jon made a mistake even in his language :p and he made fun when I made one timy mistake :p....

you got me there and you're still makin 'em.

I'M STILL FREAKIN HOT AND IRRITATED.....lets see, maybe i'll go ban someone......:greenpbl:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back