Someone please explain this "title" thing to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So, instead of having "proud member of the 1000 posts club" under your name, you can request one; or am I missing it completely?

JonMikal, don't do it!!!!!!!! Don't ask for one!!!!!! If an admin deems you worthy of a title, you shall get one. If you ask for one, you will suffer their wrath! :)

LOL, actually we've been trying to think of a good one for JonMikal....perhaps something related to all the great photos of DC that he takes.....anyone have a suggestion?

core_17 said:
JonMikal, don't do it!!!!!!!! Don't ask for one!!!!!! If an admin deems you worthy of a title, you shall get one. If you ask for one, you will suffer their wrath! :)

OH! :shock: well I certainly don't want that! thanks for the tip Corey!

Hmmm...jonmikal....new title...DC...um....let's see...um...

What do I think of when I think of JonMikal? First there is Washington DC...DC makes me think of history...patriotism...monuments...fathers of our country....I dunno...I'll keep thinkin.

Ok well now I have a question. There are some people who have less than 1,000 posts but also have custom titles. How does that happen? It isn't just for people over 1,000? :scratch:

I'm just asking for information purposes only!! Oh mighty admins. Three cheers for (and no retribution from) the admins. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks Corry. I'm perfectly happy working my way up the old fashioned way. This is the first forum where I've passed the rank of newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back