Someone please explain this "title" thing to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
core_17 said:
You guys must know by now...it couldn't have been Chase...he doesn't exist!!!!

He exists and I have the pictures to prove it. Now, how about hitting that paypal button and motivate me to sharing and telling. :twisted:

**don't ban me boss... it's for the greater good of the forum**
;)

well Corey....you're right, i should have kept my trap shut. :shock:

i guess i'm not suffering as bad as others :?

Awwwwww, don't make me cry JonMikal, it took a LONG time to come up with that one :sillysmi:

core_17 said:
Oh...and JM....it's C-o-r-r-y!!!!! Sorry...pet peave! :) Haha...I like "the Untitleable"!

Geez...I'm s-o-r-r-y! :wink: yeah, it's growing on me! :lol:

AlisonS said:
Awwwwww, don't make me cry JonMikal, it took a LONG time to come up with that one :sillysmi:

It's cool, honest honest! Please don't cry; I don't want hobbes after me. :spank:

JonMikal said:
core_17 said:
Oh...and JM....it's C-o-r-r-y!!!!! Sorry...pet peave! :) Haha...I like "the Untitleable"!

Haha!!! S'all good...it's just that Corey is the male spelling! AND I'M NOT MALE!!!! :) So yeah...it's all good. I wasn't yellin at ya...just correctin ya!

core_17 said:
JonMikal said:
core_17 said:

Haha!!! S'all good...it's just that Corey is the male spelling! AND I'M NOT MALE!!!! :) So yeah...it's all good. I wasn't yellin at ya...just correctin ya!

:hug:

JonMikal said:
AlisonS said:

It's cool, honest honest! Please don't cry; I don't want hobbes after me. :spank:

:lmao: :lmao:

JonMikal said:
core_17 said:
JonMikal said:
core_17 said:

:hug:

Aw, thanks!!! Love the new sig, by the way! Haha. It's so true!

core_17 said:

As the back half of her pantomime horse I can sure wouch for that! :LOL:

Hertz van Rental said:
core_17 said:

As the back half of her pantomime horse I can sure wouch for that! :LOL:

You guys are too funny today! :LOL: :lol: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back