Someone please explain this "title" thing to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
core_17 said:
Hertz van Rental said:
core_17 said:
Haha!!! S'all good...it's just that Corey is the male spelling! AND I'M NOT MALE!!!! :) So yeah...it's all good. I wasn't yellin at ya...just correctin ya!

As the back half of her pantomime horse I can sure wouch for that! :LOL:

You guys are too funny today! :LOL: :lol: :lmao:

We've all had three Weetabix....

terri said:
I'm laughing a lot at this place today.... :goodvibe:

Me too, and I'm at work! Ima get in trouble! I'm not supposed to be laughing at my "job estimates" or my "sales invoices"! Haha...they'll think I've gone nuts!

Scott WRG Editor said:
JonMikal said:
AlisonS said:
Awwwwww, don't make me cry JonMikal, it took a LONG time to come up with that one :sillysmi:

It's cool, honest honest! Please don't cry; I don't want hobbes after me. :spank:

From what I heard you want Hobbes to spank you.

:shock: :shock: :shock: WHAT????? :shock: :shock: :shock: Alison maybe, but not Hobbes! :wink:

core_17 said:
JonMikal, don't do it!!!!!!!! Don't ask for one!!!!!! If an admin deems you worthy of a title, you shall get one. If you ask for one, you will suffer their wrath! :)

So I'm not worthy :pale: :scratch: :shock: :? :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :? :? :shock: :cry: :cry: :irked: :cry: :cry:

JonMikal said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: WHAT????? :shock: :shock: :shock: Alison maybe, but not Hobbes! :wink:

Maybe? :lol:

KagoOwn.gif

eromallagadnama said:
core_17 said:
JonMikal, don't do it!!!!!!!! Don't ask for one!!!!!! If an admin deems you worthy of a title, you shall get one. If you ask for one, you will suffer their wrath! :)

So I'm not worthy :pale: :scratch: :shock: :? :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :? :? :shock: :cry: :cry: :irked: :cry: :cry:

Y'all don't understand! You must EARN a title from the admins! Once it strikes them to give you one, they will. So BE PATIENT!

core_17 said:
eromallagadnama said:
core_17 said:

Y'all don't understand! You must EARN a title from the admins! Once it strikes them to give you one, they will. So BE PATIENT!

:lol: I was just kidding :lol: I don't need no stinkin title :lol:

Bokeh said:
core_17 said:
Y'all don't understand! You must EARN a title from the admins!

Ah... ok, so it's a compliment. Ok, nevermind then. 8)

Yours wasn't a compliment, it was a punishment for being in the 'whine for a title' thread.

core_17 said:
Bokeh said:
core_17 said:
Y'all don't understand! You must EARN a title from the admins!

Ah... ok, so it's a compliment. Ok, nevermind then. 8)

Yours wasn't a compliment, it was a punishment for being in the 'whine for a title' thread.

Hmm... I don't recall that thread or what I posted. I consider it a compliment.

The thread she is talking about is called "what do we want" started by Hertz, maybe around 10 posts below this one...(right now at least)

eromallagadnama said:
The thread she is talking about is called "what do we want" started by Hertz, maybe around 10 posts below this one...(right now at least)

Lol, my one little post on there gets me a new title.. Cool! I'm lovin it...

core_17 said:
Is that supposed to be funny, bokeh?

Lol, no it's absolutely HILARIOUS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back