Someone please explain this "title" thing to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
eromallagadnama said:
The thread she is talking about is called "what do we want" started by Hertz, maybe around 10 posts below this one...(right now at least)

That's right - blame poor innocent little me......

core_17 said:
Hilarious to you, because you are sick.

Please, watch the insults.

And no, it's only not hilarious to you Corey.

Allow me to quote a co-worker who is female by the way, AND gay, and yet she is still thick-skinned enough to find it funny. I just sent it to her and got this back:

"ROFL! Where do you get these 'owned' gifs? Is this the same place you got the old lady one?"

core_17 said:
Hilarious to you, because you are sick.

Not to be totally rude, but I agree...when you have to edit your posts to take things out because they are rude that's bad...when you have to ask before you can post something that's bad...just seems there is a different taste in humor I guess, but it's becoming offensive!!!!

Chase said:
:shock:

Must.............not..................................hit.......................................ban...................button!

Hehehe - You wouldn't do that to me. Besides, just think about what the pics you have of me might fetch. ;) I think Hertz might be interested. :LOL:

Hertz van Rental said:
I think we need a roving mod to lock this before it gets out of hand.
Come on - play nicely

I didn't insult anyone - all I did was pass on a couple of funny gif's. I don't have any idea how you got the notion that I'm "insulting asians" by posting that pic - that's ludicrous!

Saying "You're sick" is an insult - let the record show, that was the first insult thrown...

Bokeh said:
Hertz van Rental said:
I think we need a roving mod to lock this before it gets out of hand.
Come on - play nicely

I didn't insult anyone - all I did was pass on a couple of funny gif's. I don't have any idea how you got the notion that I'm "insulting asians" by posting that pic - that's ludicrous!

Saying "You're sick" is an insult - let the record show, that was the first insult thrown...

In the nicest possible way it takes two to make an argument - so zip it please

Bokeh said:
photogoddess said:
OK kids. Play nice or else! I don't care who threw the first punch... just knock it off. :pissed:

I'd be glad to.. I was playing nice, but after so many shots... I feel compelled to return fire.

Resist the urge to get the last word in. Now drop it please

Hertz van Rental said:
In the nicest possible way it takes two to make an argument - so zip it please

Ok, I challenge you to find one rude thing I said to core on this, or any other thread... go for it. Top this:

"You're sick"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back