No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just for C&C.

Baluzzo-14.jpg

ciccipuzzBN.jpg

LeftoutsidealoneE.jpg

#2 for me. That's a CAT!!!! Love the look.

The first photo is too dark. You need to normalize the tone response.

Here's an adjustment.

Baluzzo.jpg

Here's the histograms of your original and this adjusted version.

Joe

baluzzo_hist.jpg

I like Joe's edit of the first one. The picture itself is a little cluttered for me. Similarly, I think #3 could have worked better with a shallower depth of field to minimize that background and help isolate the cat. I like the composition, though - the cat in profile, framed by the door.

#2 is pretty great - good exposure, focus, depth of field - and that fantastic expression is killing me! :D Good capture.

Such beautiful cats!

The first photo is too dark. You need to normalize the tone response.
You are so right. It's my problem with B/W. I love so much those old vintage black and white, with a strong contrast and darker tones, so pictures never seem enough dark to me. I have to adjust my eye first, in order to adjust photos.

The picture itself is a little cluttered for me.
I agree. But he was moving, I liked the perspective and no time to make a set. I shoot that in late night so..that's what came out. I hate the stuff on the background.

Similarly, I think #3 could have worked better with a shallower depth of field to minimize that background and help isolate the cat.
Absolutely. I liked the dirty on the glass and the stuff outside, but they're too much in focus. Same as number 1, there was short time. But I really appreciate the critics, it helps me a lot.

Thank you everybody, both for positive and negative feedbacks!

I actually love the homey feel off the composition in the first one with the cat and the clutter and I too like those old black and white pics, in my opinion thats not wrong its a matter of taste.
Second one I love too.
The third one I like too but seems to need something composition wise,Im not sure what.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back