Something a little different, seeking input.

ccssk8ter11

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone. I got an idea for a picture while watching a music video on youtube today and decide to go out and take a few shots and see what I could come up with.

Now I know this has done before but it is very different from my usual work. I think this picture was a lot more "artsy" than usual. But I was really happy with how it turned out, it was really fun for a change. Just wanted to see what everyone else thought? Is it cool? Does it suck? let me know, and thanks for looking!

FINAL-5.jpg

I love the whimsical way this came out.
I can't even tell if you set this up or if it is Photoshop.
I love it!

Awesome! Thanks :)

I actually just took a picture of the background and then one of her standing there holding the balloons and and cut it out and moved it. Pretty simple, yet effective imo.

I think it turned out wonderfully, with the colours and the writing barely visible. I'm diggin' it... but her pose does not help the illusion. She clearly looks like she doesn't belong up there, with how her arms and legs are.

Awesome! Thanks :)

I actually just took a picture of the background and then one of her standing there holding the balloons and and cut it out and moved it. Pretty simple, yet effective imo.
Simple and to the point -
GREAT JOB

Impressive.
You don't see these every day.
Great job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back