www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I didn't take this, but felt like sharing :D

edited to add: This is at 13 weeks.

usound323.jpg

Shark said:
Awwwww, congrats!!!

I can't wait until my wife and I can try again; should be in the next couple months or so. :D
Did something happen on the last pregnancy? :(

voodoocat said:
Shark said:
Awwwww, congrats!!!

I can't wait until my wife and I can try again; should be in the next couple months or so. :D
Did something happen on the last pregnancy? :(

I didn't want to say anything and bring a downer into such a happy thread, but yeah. We got pregnant last November (would've been the first one), and lost it about 8 weeks in. It was rough, but we made it through and are ready to try again. It was just one of those things. We were the unlucky 1 in 5. :(

Sorry to hear that Shark :( I know how you feel though. My wife and I experienced a similar situation before this pregnancy. For us, it stopped growing at about 6 weeks.

We were very excited when they found a heartbeat. Chances of miscarriage are very slim after that. Hang in there and keep trying... isn't trying the best part ;)

Shark: :hug: I'm glad you finally told us, honey.

Voo: :love: thanks for these. They're always so amazing.

voodoocat said:
Sorry to hear that Shark :( I know how you feel though. My wife and I experienced a similar situation before this pregnancy. For us, it stopped growing at about 6 weeks.

We were very excited when they found a heartbeat. Chances of miscarriage are very slim after that. Hang in there and keep trying... isn't trying the best part ;)

Yep, we had a heartbeat up until about the 8th week, then it just...stopped. No reason or anything, just something went wrong in the development. It absolutely amazed us how many people go through what we did, some numerous times. It's something you really never hear about until it happens to you.

So glad to hear (and see) everything is going well for you this time, Voo! :-D :thumbsup:

I hear about more and more miscarriages.... I know about 5 myself and well... I'm young.

Voo... we are all so excited for you. You know this means you have to keep us posted on the development. :wink:

And Shark... now you have an excuse for... doing what it takes to be the next to follow Voo :wink:

Congrats, Vood. Having an in-house model (my almost 2 year old daughter) has possibly done more for my portrait photography than anything else.

Shark - I lost 2 myself at 6 and 8 weeks when I was in my early 20s. It can be (and was) heartbreaking. Just keep the faith. I now have a wonderful son who is nearly 16 now. (OMG - am I THAT old?) :shock: Kids are absolutely worth all that it takes to get them here. :D

Congrats Voo! You are going to be a great daddy!!! Just think of all of the photo lessons you can pass on to your son or daughter. :D

Metimbo said:
They seem a little dark...LOL
Just kidding...Gratz!!! Keep us posted!
~Tim
:lmao: when my wife showed me i said "those sure have a lot of grain... maybe next time they can use a finer grained film"

Most reactions

Back