Something a little different

outlier

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was out with some friends tobogganing and captured lots of fun in the snow. I tried something a bit different with this one using photoshop. It is a friend on one of those sliding saucers whipping by me with some neat trees in the background. I would have cropped off the right side a bit more for composition but I just love the trees on that side. Let me know what you think.

CoreyFunky.jpg

No comments? I can take it. Is this too much or what?

Well, I fear that few around here still consider this to be a photo as such, though it sure started out as one - and there's also quite a few who don't take too well to these kinds of PS filters.
Though I do think it works in a nice manner and renders a good-fun version of the photo! At the times when I still used another pp programme but PS, they had this function, too (don't know where to find it in PS, though), and I manipulated a photo of my son drinking water out of a bottle in the same manner. I quite liked it at the time and thought that if someone were producing some LasVegas-like neon lighting, it could look like this. :D Don't remember where that photo is.....

Interesting idea, any chance of seeeing the original pic for a comparison?

Not quite the original but a different crop and processing of the same photo that I would be more likely to print.

Coreysliding.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back