Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
took some shots that usually arent my style today. let me know what you think

xaejq.jpg

sliddt.jpg

love the first one dude.
nice texture and abstract.
that's a wall-hanger if you ask me.

thanks a lot! i wasnt sure about it but i like it more and more every time i see it

It's good to shoot out of your comfort zone.

I dig #1. I am a sucker for texture/abstract shots.

I am not sure what bothers me about #2. Maybe that the centerline should be verticle? Maybe because I quickly know what it is and lose the mystery? Hmmm...

The first one is really cool.

There's something 'off' on the second one though... Focus doesn't seem right...maybe it's just not enough DOF. I don't know, it just doesn't seem very sharp.

I like #1, very cool, keep em coming!

thanks everyone. i agree on something being odd about #2. but i got better feedback than i thought haha

1st one is great.

2nd one, I see a couple things:

the vertical corner line is somewhat center, pretty much splitting the image in half. If you wanted to show something like opposites it would work but since both walls look almost the same it's not really doing any good.

Furthermore you are off horizon. Not that you couldn't use an angle in this one, actually a more tilted view would spice it up. But if you wanted to be totally symmetrical you better straighten that thing.

If shot straight then move the corner more to the left or right to get it out of the center.

That should do better. Keep going!

i tried to straighten it but i think the wood is warped lol. not matter what, it looks off. but i think today i am going to have the first one printed

thank you for the input

Most reactions

New Topics

Back