Something different

shorty6049

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just something i was trying out the other day. what does everyone think? comments/critique always welcome!

2511411277_f3078688a2.jpg

Did you have to battle with the banana to peel it? That bruise looks like it hurts!

Nice processing though :)

ha, its actually not a bruise... for some reason that part of my hand was just a little red or something when i was holding it that way (i think it was at sort of an awkward angle to where i was) and the processing made it kind of dark and purple...

Good shot man, but your hand and the banana skin are more in focus than the banana meat itself. Nice stripping though - instead of that other kind of stripping.

Happy stripping :D

Nice, intense lighting.

This evokes memories of countless statues and paintings where a raised hand is holding a sword, a gun, the statue of Liberty with her torch, Che Guevara's clenched fist. Your banana version is surreal, a kind of subversive take on heroic imagery. Of course this may not have been your intention, but it's what the photo says to me. Made me smile!

Kevin

This evokes memories of countless statues and paintings where a raised hand is holding a sword, a gun, the statue of Liberty with her torch, Che Guevara's clenched fist. Your banana version is surreal, a kind of subversive take on heroic imagery. Of course this may not have been your intention, but it's what the photo says to me. Made me smile!

Kevin

awesome. haha. thanks!

Most reactions

Back