DexGtr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
played around a bit in PS...

DSC00566sml.jpg

let me know what you think...

Very cool photograph, defiantly a good one. The only problem I see it when I first looked at this image the roads behind it going every which way kind of throw my eyes off from the main subject, ie the digger. Also even though the digger is a different color than the rest, for me it almost seems to blend in with the background. But those are the only problems I see. Overall the goods defiantly out weigh the bads.

Very nice photo, excited to see more from you.

Cool pic, and welcome! I have been playing with selective color myself and plan on doing some more. I like the subject in this shot.

thanks guys...i took this in my car while waiting for the light to change and then i saw the digger caught my eye...:D

cool idea, but one thing i notice is that the focus isnt so much on the tractor (sorry, no idea what these are called) its more on the roads, so it causes the tractor to be a bit blurred... but good job with the selective coloring

cool idea, but one thing i notice is that the focus isnt so much on the tractor (sorry, no idea what these are called) its more on the roads, so it causes the tractor to be a bit blurred... but good job with the selective coloring

i forgot that i had my autofocus set to spot...and since i was in a hurry just went and took the shot...but forgot to focus first on the excavator before i recomposed :D

The only comment i have is you go some of he dirt in your color area I dont know if that was planned or not.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back