er111a

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_5126.jpg

to me it seems like there wasn't a lot of thought put into this; it's boring. its just a drawer w/ markers in it taken at a bad angle. and only the tip of one marker is in focus. i'e seen you do a LOT better

Super shallow DOF and soft. Not that a shallow DOF is bad, just with this it looks like you almost miss the point of focus because of the DOF and and softness.

I agree with what was already said. I think you really need to stop and think about what you are shooting..try to find more interesting subjects. All I see here is a mediocre photo converted to selective coloring to make it worse.

I agree with what was already said. I think you really need to stop and think about what you are shooting..try to find more interesting subjects. All I see here is a mediocre photo converted to selective coloring to make it worse.

$10 there's no selective coloring going on here.

I was thinking the same thing.

I was thinking the same thing.

I'm almost positive there is. If you look at the front right marker in the drawer....white with green tip. You can see a slight portion of the wood that is still a brownish color. That would is unnaturally gray...I know sometimes wood turns gray, but it will still have some sense of tone, and the sides of that drawer clearly have none. (I never said the entire image minus the markers had selective coloring).

Also interesting how every single knick in the desk is a shad of gray or black. If it's not SC then I'd like to see the original.

to me it seems like there wasn't a lot of thought put into this; it's boring. its just a drawer w/ markers in it taken at a bad angle. and only the tip of one marker is in focus. i'e seen you do a LOT better

Rusty said it all. I've seen you do much better also. I preferred your psychedelic computer illustrations to this. This looks like a throwaway er, it really does. The halo on the right edge of the drawer looks awful, and the 'idea' behind this one is very fuzzy.

Most reactions

Back