Something wrong?

sincere

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I dont wanna come off as if i was p-noid but lately i get as good as no replies to a lot of my posts and its not like my posts contained very heavy stuff that people simply couldnt help so i am just curious.

I hope this has nothing to do with that newbie i sonned because he approached me very arrogant and cocky. I mean the timing would be perfect because around this time things began to change.

Just an observation.

eh?
could you post some examples of ignored threads for us -- so that at least we know we are talking about the same threads.
Sometimes photo posts don't get much/any attention and this is a recegnised factor of the site - sometimes you just get moved to 2nd page very quickly and people miss the post - the mods know this and it is allowed for you to bump your own photo threads to try and get some comments/advice. Of course you have to wait a few days and make sure that they have moved off the first page otherwise its just abusing the system

My recent Yashica T4 post in the equipment section is the prime example. A pretty common camera with common questions(i already used the search function but no infos there), like 38 views and no replys.

I know that getting replies is a very individual thing but wasnt like this before so i was wondering if something was wrong...

well its been up their for less than a full day - give it till the evening, chances are people who do know about it have been at work today - so did not have time in the morning to comment ;)

well if no one has used one they can't comment on their experiences with it.

I have sold about 2 of them in the 11 years I've been selling cameras so the range wasn't very popular over here.

From memory its a point and shoot compact camera so there wasn't much you could do with it other than turn the flash on or off and maybe set red eye reduction mode.

what are the common questions you want answered?

Now knowing the background of your concern, I would have to say yes, you are paranoid.

I dont wanna come off as if i was p-noid but lately i get as good as no replies to a lot of my posts and its not like my posts contained very heavy stuff that people simply couldnt help so i am just curious.

I hope this has nothing to do with that newbie i sonned because he approached me very arrogant and cocky. I mean the timing would be perfect because around this time things began to change.

Just an observation.

I have been purposefully ignoring you and was wondering when you would notice......

I have stopped ignoring you to respond to this thread... and will continue to ignore you now that i have finished...

how does that line go....'just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you'. I'ts easy to get a little paranoid on internet forums when things appear to change. I've responded to a number of threads in this area that were having reasonable levels of activity, then after my comment.....nothing. Just call me threadkiller! Silly isn't it. How do people respond to you in real life?

I've responded to a number of threads in this area that were having reasonable levels of activity, then after my comment.....nothing. Just call me threadkiller!

Hey, that's my job round here!

oops sorry John...I guess you won't talk to me anymore then :blushing:

hmm... i was tempted to let you kill this one but i couldn't resist... hehe

how does that line go....'just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you'. I'ts easy to get a little paranoid on internet forums when things appear to change. I've responded to a number of threads in this area that were having reasonable levels of activity, then after my comment.....nothing. Just call me threadkiller! Silly isn't it. How do people respond to you in real life?

Hahaha, everything is fine in real life and i dont get paranoid on anything, coulda used a different word as well because it was just weird lately that i didnt get anymore reply to a few posts so i didnt know if my post was simply lame, people didnt care or whatever. All good:)

Most reactions

Back