Sometimes I draw things. [large images]

The Mad Jester

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.spiralunwinding.com
Hullo, my name is Sarah, and sometimes I draw things. Photography isn't something I'm very advanced at.. I do enjoy the art, very much, but it is not my strongest quality.

So, I'd like to share some of my artwork.

thenun.jpg

liveandloss.jpg

laughitup.jpg

Tada! =]

:shock::thumbsup::hail:wow wish i could draw like that acctualy i wish i could just draw:thumbup:

Howdy and Welcome to TPF!!

Awesome work... pen and ink has always been a fav medium of mine. You have a great style going for you. The first rawks!! Nice website too. I think you have a future in the fantasy art biz. Are you in school or taking classes anyplace? Also a great place to meet other artists that work in your genre (although you may not agree in being classified...me either- but since we work in that style and subject we have to fall someplace...hehe) is epilogue.com. It's a huge community ran by most of the old school fantasy artist aimed at helping new folks get into the biz and the forums there are pretty cool. lots of cool folks with great crits. Free gallery space, competitions to get published, and contacts, contacts, contacts. Hope to see you there. Keep it up:thumbup: :thumbup:

Appreciated, everyone. Thank you. =]

Hobbes: Thank you! That's quite excellent. I'm sure you've seen my contact information on my website already, so you know how to get in touch with me should you decide such!

Mygrain: Well thank you very much. =) I am very familiar with epilogue, quite a few of my favorite artists are featured there. In fact, I have applied for a gallery before, and have been turned down. I may qualify now, I can't say I've tried anytime recently whatsoever. At the same time, I'm not desiring vast recognition yet.. I prefer a nice, quiet, private gallery in my own space right now.

Wow! That's just excellent - both your posts and your website! A lot of talent! :thumbup:

I am very impressed! I used to do very similar subject matter in ink when I was younger, I don't have near your talent though..lol. Your site is nice.. I like the setup. I do think that you are vastly underpricing your work and that you should put the other pieces for sale. My husband and I loved the 3 series of the little girl and the cat. Let me know if you go to sell it!

Bethany

Thanks again everyone! Your thoughtful praise and encouraging words are appreciated. Makes me feel so fuzzy inside. =]

bethany138 said:
I am very impressed! I used to do very similar subject matter in ink when I was younger, I don't have near your talent though..lol. Your site is nice.. I like the setup. I do think that you are vastly underpricing your work and that you should put the other pieces for sale. My husband and I loved the 3 series of the little girl and the cat. Let me know if you go to sell it!

*laugh* If my fiance were reading this, he'd be nodding vigorously in agreement, as he often tells me that I undercharge my work. I agree and I disagree.. I'm still at the stage where I don't feel my work is worth a whole lot yet, and I like to be 'fair' with prices.. too fair, perhaps. I'll get over my modesty one of these days.. until then, I starve. =P

I have a lot of pieces in the gallery that are, technically, for sale, I just haven't put on the page. For what reasons.. well, there are none!

As for the 3 drawings of the girl and the cat, only two are in good condition, one was damaged (the first one), but the other two are clean, and are sitting in a box right now if you would like to purchase them. Ten dollars for both? ..or am I undercharging again? xP -- e-mail me! : [email protected]

Most reactions

Back