Sometimes i go for the Inexpensive Canon..

just...shoot...more...pictures....and...you'll...eventually...figure...it...out...it's...just...like...driving...a...car.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

oh...sorry....about...being...annoying...with...the.....excessive...use...of....periods...this....takes....forever

just...shoot...more...pictures....and...you'll...eventually...figure...it...out...it's...just...like...driving...a...car.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

oh...sorry....about...being...annoying...with...the.....excessive...use...of....periods...this....takes....forever
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:you know i never realized how i do that....... until now:lol::lol::lol::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:i quess i need to stop.........:mrgreen:

You still need to learn how a car works before you can drive it. :/

You still need to learn how a car works before you can drive it. :/

Agreed. And that is why all my kids learned to drive with stick shifts. Or as it is otherwise known, manual.

Manual will teach you a lot of things that auto will not.

You can do normal driving and you can shoot normal photos just fine with auto but understanding manual will, in the long run, get you further.

Dominantly, I :lmao: at your light estimator. You are absolutely correct, of course, but why rename the light meter. The light meter never tried to pass itself as perfect. It is a guide and only the knowledge of the photographer will allow perfect exposure which is why, for a long time, pros where more consistently getting the great shots.

Today, with much, much better metering systems, amateurs are getting much better photos but the light meter is still, in a lot of situations, nothing more than a guide. So, no need to rename it :D

just gorgeous here.. had the nikon out .. ready to give myself a few lessons.. excited and overwhelmed with all this great info to try out.. battery dead.. will resume in a few hours.. got the canon out again.. :grumpy: today is my birthday.. should have added battery to birthday list.. but yes will get another one and maybe add a new lens...

just gorgeous here.. had the nikon out .. ready to give myself a few lessons.. excited and overwhelmed with all this great info to try out.. battery dead.. will resume in a few hours.. got the canon out again.. :grumpy: today is my birthday.. should have added battery to birthday list.. but yes will get another one and maybe add a new lens...

Happy Birthday 18 again ? :lol:

Happy Birthday 18 again ? :lol:
i wish.... thanks very much..

Most reactions

Back