Songs that have made you cry

'silencio' - i dont know the name of the lady - but it was the song from 'the David Lynch's movie - 'Mulholland drive'

'man from reno' - i think it was by Scott Walker, but im not sure

'tv screen' by iggy pop - the song from 'Arizona dream' movie

'Double vie de Veronique' soundtrack, and 'Three colours:blue,white and red trylogy' soundtrack - all writen by polish composer Zbigniew Preisner

the cure with 'love song' are on my list too...whats 311 version? :shock:
are they still alive? :D

anua said:
'silencio' - i dont know the name of the lady - but it was the song from 'the David Lynch's movie - 'Mulholland drive'

'man from reno' - i think it was by Scott Walker, but im not sure

'tv screen' by iggy pop - the song from 'Arizona dream' movie

'Double vie de Veronique' soundtrack, and 'Three colours:blue,white and red trylogy' soundtrack - all writen by polish composer Zbigniew Preisner

the cure with 'love song' are on my list too...whats 311 version? :shock:
are they still alive? :D

i shall send it to you too!!

md

captain-spanky said:
'Tears in Heaven' by Eric Clapton

Yes ! The story behind it makes me cry everytime I think about it.

captain-spanky said:
Brothers in Arms - Dire Straits

Grew up listening to Dire Straits ( one of my dads fave bands ) ... that song is awesome.

captain-spanky said:
Nothing Else Matters - Metallica (S&M) makes me cry just because of the pure feckin awesomeness of the sound with the orchestra..

:heart: Metallica

and Scott ..... theres a particular song of Sarah McLaughlin's that is saddddd to me ...and thats 'In The Arms of An Angel ' :cry: :)

Luminosity said:
and Scott ..... theres a particular song of Sarah McLaughlin's that is saddddd to me ...and thats 'In The Arms of An Angel ' :cry: :)

Yeah, that is a sad one. Most of her older stuff is very sad and dark which suited my mentality at the time. Her new stuff is for the most part more cheery. :)

Scott WRG Editor said:
Karalee said:
Scott WRG Editor said:
But that doesn't mean much, I cry at Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and the Swan.... :oops:

Well your just a big softie aint you :p

Heh, sort of. My defination of macho is being able to cry and then beat the crap out of anybody who laughs at you. :)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't have any songs that make me cry every time, but these songs all made me cry at one time...

Daniel by Elton John, I musta been thinking about my own brothers and how it would feel to lose them

What's the Matter here by 10,000 Maniacs (it's about child abuse)

Everybody Hurts by REM - but I was way brokenhearted so I was probably already crying and it just made it worse, so maybe that doesn't count

and yes, once... I must have been really hormonal or something ... but I was brought to tears this one time listening to We are the World...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back