Sonny from the group P.O.D.

FortressDVD

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
sonny.jpg

Shot in Tijuana, Mexico, Leica R8 - 50mm

I like it. I do get drawn to the highlights in the background and his tshirt logo but it still works. I just hate shooting people with logos on there shirts... but i love the guy on the hood of the car.

Kickin' shot!! First rate. It'll be a rare band member who doesn't go round with some kind of logo on their shirts, so I'd never sweat that point. At least this one doesn't carry any distracting message. ;)

DOF is perfect here. This is an image to be proud of. :thumbup:

Oh, that lens is giving you a wonderful bokeh! Really great - I like how we are being given a glimpse of what he might be seeing, too.
Now is this a candid or a posed photo?

Great shot. I think the T-shirt logo and the highlights in the bg actually help the shot as there would be too much gloominess otherwise. Now you have to get the contract to do their next album's art! :)

Rob

very cool shot.. i think i love the highlights in teh bg... adds to it for this shot :thumbsup:
the face is nicely exposed..
thanks for sharing :D

Whoa dude, how'd you get a shot like that of Sonny? Please don't tell me you guys were just...hanging out... lol that stuff never happens to me.

Sonny is a long time friend, we went down to Tijuana to grab tacos and shoot some images for his clothing line (thats why the logo on the shirt is a major focus of shot),

I wanted him to just walk around, and just capture moments, so not really posed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back