Sony A300 pretty new with extra warranty FS

a2dadamm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
New Price of 550 for everything!

Hey guys,

I love my camera but times are getting tougher for me and my family, More bills than income, So unfortunatley i'd like to try and sell one of my children ( Camera ) lol to help out with my bills.

I bought this camera new in january this year, Probably only taken about 500 or so shots with it. It came with the 18-70mm lens so that will go with it as well as everything else in the box it came with. Seperate i purchased the memory card a camera bag and tri-pod. wich will all come with it as well, And Finally I bought an extra extended warranty threw best buy geek squad I believe it's a 2 year warranty that alone was an extra 150.00. you will also get the original reciept with everything else and a few books i have aquired over this time on photography.

If interested please email me at [email protected] or you can text me at 914 733 2103, my speaker is broken on the phone lol so i cant here anything if you call it.

Thanks

Last edited:
Also, I will only except Paypal if your are interested I will give you the adress to send the payment

Bump!

Dont use it as much as I'd like to please help me out here guys great for a bginer who doesent wanna spend much on a new Cam.

Most reactions

Back