Sony A77II vs A7?

Macro work is best done in Manual focus mode. select an f number between 11 and 22. Use flash . Achieve focus by moving camera. Try this and you will work out a system for obtaining crisp images.

She knows this, but doesn't like to use flash for some reason. I offer to teach her, but she claims it's too complex. I keep telling her it isn't...

She knows this, but doesn't like to use flash for some reason. I offer to teach her, but she claims it's too complex. I keep telling her it isn't...
Don't feel alone. My wife will put the head of the subject in the dead center of the frame every time. That is, if I fail to remind her to see the image in the viewfinder as she would like to see the resulting photo. It does take a lot of re-training doesn't it.

I've actually had good luck with AF and macro lenses, but that's just me and I know how to focus/recompose or put the focus point on what I want and crop later. I am jealous of all the focus points she has though. She's got like 70. I've got like 9.

There's only one focus point that is important.

Like your wife (not meaning I "like" your wife ... since I don't actually know her ...), I hate shooting with flash ... even though I have had much training in using them ... I prefer not to use them, even though it does help with macro.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back