Sony Alpha SLT Cameras -

Status
Not open for further replies.
unpopular said:
My god. what is this: but they started it!

gawd

I am only play defense in here. If you want ceasefire, the attackers need to stop first :)

ATTN: if you hate this thread, post stupid youtube videos.

unpopular said:
ATTN: if you hate this thread, post stupid youtube videos.

That's right. You can't do anything about these attackers. You got no balls to do so. Scared of them? lol

you just need to paste the URL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dedicated to Skieur....

gsgary said:
The report i read on the Sony was not that good, they said it was not for sports or a pro

Wow. Gary, a Canon fanboy reading Sony review. That's unusual. lol

But I'm afraid you have no clue of what we are talking about.

I don't think it's an issue of FPS or IQ, but of autofocus. I highly doubt that the A77 can compete against either a 1D or a D3 in that department.
I'm sure that pros can use it just fine though for other applications. I know several people who use Prosumer DSLRs instead of what is marketed at Pro cameras because they're cheaper and the pitfalls don't have as much of an effect.

I do find that when comparing other DSLRs to my Canon 1D, I get REALLY annoyed with their autofocus in low light and fairly low-contrast areas of the other cameras. And with the light fall off of the SLT, I assume that this makes autofocus even more difficult in these situations.

I mean, my camera is 8 years old and I still create photos that are published and all of that good stuff. These camera debates seem to be more about "my camera is more overkill then yours is"

Last edited:
*thread closed*

clean up decided against since there isn't any point removing 6 pages from a 6 page thread. I would, however, like to remind members that if there is a thread which they take opposition to it is best to use the report feature to report the thread, rather than repeatedly bumping and drawing attention to the thread with spam posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back