Sony FE Lens on Sony A6000

• Thread starter Deleted member 215987
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 215987

I just recently changed form a Nikon DSLR to a Sony A6000 even though the availability of lenses is still a bit slim.(At least affordable lenses) I have noticed that there are far more used Sony FE full frame lenses available than the aps-c ones so I am thinking about buying one of those. Are there any considerations other than the aps-c sensor will not be able to use the full area of a full frame lens and that they are bulkier? Would there be a difference in the sharpness? I would really like to hear from those who have actually used an FE lens on their aps-c camera.

just bigger.

Well, I sold my Sony A6000 and went back to Nikon, buying a D7100! I was frustrated with the poor battery life and the fact that I would have to carry several spare batteries for a days shoot. I was also frustrated with the lack of affordable lenses for the body. I know that I could use adapters to utilize non Sony glass but I need auto-focus because my vision is not what it used to be and the Sony adapters are way too expensive! Besides, look at the very bottom of my signature!

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back