Sony H50 :) add my flickr please.

I just bought the T1i and really like it. The only cons I can really think of is that it's not water resistant and it's a crop sensor, but couple it with some good glass and it takes very nice pictures, granted the photographer behind it is any good.

I bought the T1i a few days ago, but took it back for the 50D.

I loved the T1i though, it was pretty awesome; people will say that the video recording is just a gimmick, but I found it very useful! I've missed it, since my 50D can't record video. There were a few times I was walking around LA today with some friends that I wish I could record some stuff.

T1i was a little bit too small for me. I think it would be perfect for you, if you like the size of your Sony. I only had a few days to play with it, but I got a lot of use out of it. Any more questions, just ask away. Or find me on FB.

I bought the T1i a few days ago, but took it back for the 50D.

I loved the T1i though, it was pretty awesome; people will say that the video recording is just a gimmick, but I found it very useful! I've missed it, since my 50D can't record video. There were a few times I was walking around LA today with some friends that I wish I could record some stuff.

T1i was a little bit too small for me. I think it would be perfect for you, if you like the size of your Sony. I only had a few days to play with it, but I got a lot of use out of it. Any more questions, just ask away. Or find me on FB.
I don't see the smallness as a problem at all. I have beastly grizzly bear hands and it isn't uncomfortable at all.

I don't see the smallness as a problem at all. I have beastly grizzly bear hands and it isn't uncomfortable at all.

Ok, let me try to clarify; I guess I like the feel of the 50D a little better, but after carrying around all day.. The T1i would have been a nice relief. I guess it's my fault for not having a proper gear bag yet :lol:

I personally don't like that my pinky hangs over the bottom of the grip. I was going to get a battery grip and that problem would be solved, though. I'm thinking about getting a grip for the 50D, but then it'd be HUGE!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back