Sony RANT!!!

The point is the OP wants things done on his terms to satisfy himself, not the terms that Sony uses to treat everyone with. Sony never said they wouldn't take care of it. Frankly that is exactly the kind of customer that Sony and any other successful business doesn't need and probably doesn't want. The $20.00 isn't worth $50.00 worth of hassle.

I wouldn't buy anything Sony until I tried a friends A7 and ended up buying one because I really liked it

I wouldn't buy anything Sony until I tried a friends A7 and ended up buying one because I really liked it

Yep nothing wrong with them. Had two Sony pro duo sticks for over two years now as well. Added another one this year, nice fast stable memory IMO.

Danny.

One word - bluray.

Which is funny. They lost the Betamax war, they won the HD digital media war.

But the issue is not the winning, it's the how.

Sony went to all the major distribution companies and said... "You want to keep getting Sony funded movies? Then you drop HD and you drop it now."

HD folded within just a couple weeks.

Just to give you all an update. The card finally failed. It no longer reads or writes. So there's no point in holding onto it. I guess Sony wins haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Replacement arrived today

de8esa9y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sony practically invented the concept of a closed Eco system that Apple have taken to extremes.

I dont own Sony or Apple products as I like the freedom of choosing.

Most reactions

Back