Sony set to announce full-frame mirrorless cameras!

So it's officially official.

A7r 36MP with no AA filter - $2,298 body only.
A7 24MP - $1,698 body only or $1,998 with 28-70 zoom.

Wish I could afford one but I'll have to continue soldiering on with my 5n. That said when I do go FF I won't have to buy a bunch of new lenses, all mine are legacy with two Minolta AF lenses.

I've got already a few Nikon FF lenses so I'll wait for this system to mature, they said they will release 15 lenses in 2 years...also take in consideration what the prices of those lenses would be compared to what you already have in Nikon & Canon NOW which generally are much cheaper, main difference here is if size is critical for you, after shooting for a few years with the D5100, i think i would rather have a beast of a camera with a grip over a small camera that i can hardly hold. though in social situations small can be better, it won't scare people ;).

by 2015 Nikon & Canon will come out most probably with a Medium Format camera...I'm going to get me a d800 soon and wait about 5 years to buy a nikon medium format camera (if it will be affordable at the time), though i don't think I'll need more then a D800 for even 10 years, but with technology one can never know.

I've got already a few Nikon FF lenses so I'll wait for this system to mature, they said they will release 15 lenses in 2 years...also take in consideration what the prices of those lenses would be compared to what you already have in Nikon & Canon NOW which generally are much cheaper, main difference here is if size is critical for you, after shooting for a few years with the D5100, i think i would rather have a beast of a camera with a grip over a small camera that i can hardly hold. though in social situations small can be better, it won't scare people ;).

by 2015 Nikon & Canon will come out most probably with a Medium Format camera...I'm going to get me a d800 soon and wait about 5 years to buy a nikon medium format camera (if it will be affordable at the time), though i don't think I'll need more then a D800 for even 10 years, but with technology one can never know.

This is a FF E-mount system

And they made a vertical grip for it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back