Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
White Sox against the Angels. Should be good.:mrgreen:

hobbes28 said:
Maybe this will mean that our stations up here will stop cutting anything football from the schedule...

It's cute how you think that :biglaugh:

14 Division Championships, and one lonley World Series. My Braves CHOKE again.

Seeing the Yankees lose, helps me feel a little better. ;)

Yankees? Yankees.....oh....right, that team that got creamed by the Red Sox last year, I think I've heard of them before :mrgreen:

Picksure said:
14 Division Championships, and one lonley World Series. My Braves CHOKE again.

Seeing the Yankees lose, helps me feel a little better. ;)
You sound just like my husband! :lol: Ugliest post-season loss I ever sat through. I mean, what WAS that, anyway?? :x We kept flipping from watching the Braves lose to watching the Falcons lose. At least the Falcons made the Patriots sweat right down to the wire, and that was without Vick! :thumbup: They clawed their way back into that game, they didn't blow a 6-1 lead. grrr.....

The Braves once again upheld their flag as a good regular-season team to root for, nothing more. ;)

Bring on football. :heart: I love Sundays in the fall.

GOooooooooo CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!! It's the last year of Busch Stadium, they're gonna sweep it this year!!!!

eromallagadnama said:
GOooooooooo CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!! It's the last year of Busch Stadium, they're gonna sweep it this year!!!!

I will go with the red birds this year. They seem to have what it takes to win it all.

Ok...as for me...I want the Cardinals to LOOOOOOSSSSEEEEE and I want the White Sox to LOOOOOOOSSSEEEEE as well! If it ends up being a Sox/Cards World Series, I'm gonna jump off a cliff. Although last night, the Angels were in bad shape (no rest from their game the night before, best pitcher injured, replacement pitcher only had 3 games rest) and yet they STILL showed the Sox who's boss! YEAH BABY!

I'm a Met fan and being from NY I love when the Yankees lose in the post season....

Most reactions

Back