Soo... The Yankees are out!

PUJOLS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you Astros fans were watching the sweet victory of the Cards tonight :lol:

you just wish you didnt have a player with the name "poo-holes"

md

MDowdey said:
you just wish you didnt have a player with the name "poo-holes"

md

:biglaugh:

NO I don't wish pooholes played for my Cubbies! I only wish the Astros pitcher wouldn't have choked and given up a homer ONE STRIKE AWAY FROM GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!

:lol: But if you pronounce it like hicks round here it comes out poo-joles :lol:

The Stros are gonna have to wait another year...cuz we're headed back to St.Louie and will finish them off there :)

Yeh yeh...I'm sure they paid us off like the Red Sox did last year :lol:

Actually they out played us...congrats Stros....farewell Busch Stadium :(

eromallagadnama said:
Yeh yeh...I'm sure they paid us off like the Red Sox did last year :lol:

Actually they out played us...congrats Stros....farewell Busch Stadium :(

Heheh...at least you did tell me to STFU....you must realize that that particular comment came from a die hard CUBS FAN! :biglaugh: And yeah...the stros did good. The game the other day though, that the cards ended up winning cuz of pooholes' homer, was a true nail-biter toward the end.

:lol: I knew as soon as the game was finished there would be comments here :lol: I had it comin...and had a feeling we'd lose after game 2...but a gal can hope :)

So who's gonna take the series?

I think I'm gonna have to pull for the Sox just cuz the Stros took down the Cards...but most likely I won't be watching :lol:

Hmm... Astros against the White Sox! Tough to decide who to pull for.

I think I might pull for the Atsros since they never won a World Series. Besides that, Mr. Rocket himself deserves another ring before he retires.

GO ASTROS!!!!!!!!
Mitica, the Astros have never even been to the World Series, much less won it! These are exciting times in the lives of us Houstonians :greenpbl:

Most reactions

Back