SOOC

DSC_1896.JPG

Last edited:
Not sure on the pounce as there was nothing to pounce on and I was a good distance away.He or she spotted me stopped just long enough to take a shot and then took off rather quickly.

Thats a gorgeous bird.I have to say the SOOC shots,Most Camera's these days do a real good job.Might need a little tweaking here and there but generally there darn good.

I suppose I like this thread because 90% of my photos are SOOC :biggrin:
The fountain was dyed blue for the Blues playoff series
image.jpg

View attachment 100202

Hey that's my home town! The statue in the fountain is W. Zorach's The Runner. When the Cardinals play they dye the fountain red.

Hope you don't mind but here's some suggestions to improve on that SOOC thing.

Joe

zorach_runner.jpg

View attachment 100202

Hey that's my home town! The statue in the fountain is W. Zorach's The Runner. When the Cardinals play they dye the fountain red.

Joe

View attachment 100221

I enjoy that downtown area during game times. I used to live in Soulard for a short time. I was staying right there at the Hyatt this time around.

Nice edit on the photo, although, I thought the point of this SOOC thread is that these photos are un-edited, straight out of the camera. Thanks for the comment, though, I knew it needed some adjustments.

View attachment 100202

Joe

View attachment 100221

I enjoy that downtown area during game times. I used to live in Soulard for a short time. I was staying right there at the Hyatt this time around.

Nice edit on the photo, although, I thought the point of this SOOC thread is that these photos are un-edited, straight out of the camera. Thanks for the comment, though, I knew it needed some adjustments.

I live in the city on The Hill, not too far from Soulard where I do some occasional shopping.

Sorry about the SOOC thing but the photo needed the edit and there I was with this personal connection. Besides I don't put much stock in the SOOC business. If you define edit as making an optional adjustment to the photo after it's captured (fair definition) then all digital photos are edited. If you don't define edit as above then how do you define it? So SOOC means straight out of the camera but that doesn't mean unedited, so why is it special?

But don't let me spoil the fun and fantasy; carry on.

Joe

Most reactions

Back