Sooooo, what about marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of weed makes a person mellow out?
Indica, but don't ask me how I know that. ;-)

Figures. Here we are trying to have the first annual meeting of the Debbie Downers and the Nancy Naysayers.....

Lol
I've usually preferred uppers myself. But I don't roll the way I used to anymore. Free of hard drugs here since 2007! ( *cough cough* kids ruin everything *cough*)

Kidding of course! Chemicals scare me now. I won't even take Tylenol anymore.

Figures. Here we are trying to have the first annual meeting of the Debbie Downers and the Nancy Naysayers.....

Lol
I've usually preferred uppers myself. But I don't roll the way I used to anymore. Free of hard drugs here since 2007! ( *cough cough* kids ruin everything *cough*)
Kids and random tests at work.

Good God..who knew this topic would be such a massive panty-buncher??? It's turned outherwise normal people into...people who are acting like their cracks are utterly stuffed with their own wayyy too tight undies...

Good God..who knew this topic would be such a massive panty-buncher??? It's turned outherwise normal people into...people who are acting like their cracks are utterly stuffed with their own wayyy too tight undies...

Panties get bunched here pretty quickly sometimes. As for "otherwise normal people" I just don't know who you mean.

Meh, I just outgrew it.

Same here. For me it triggered horrible bouts of introspection leading to severe depression. Its not for me, but could be for others.

But I've done it so I can voice my opinion from a place of experience rather than just pontificate from a place of ignorance.

Lol

See, now I'm trying to imagine you on uppers and this is pretty much what sprang to mind instantly:

Panties get bunched here pretty quickly sometimes. As for "otherwise normal people" I just don't know who you mean.

Pretty sure I wasn't in that category.. lol

Lol

Yep. Between the kids and DEA agents learning how to use the internets, the hardest drug I use any more are regular double doses of No-Doze just to keep from falling asleep while watching after school Curious George reruns.

Besides, everyone knows mushrooms are the best for creativity.

KenC said:

Yeah, Ken, I guess I got ahead of myself on that part of the post...

"Normal" people scare me. The more flaws someone has the better. The "normal" people are always the evil bastards with a bunch of heads in their hamper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back