Sooooooo? Guess what I got...

Kegger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My 70-200 2.8 came in!!!!!!!! I'm stoked.

DSC_5987.jpg

No unfortunately it's not the Nikkor, but I'm not exactly worried about it. This thing is amazing, and I really wish I had my QR plate for my tripod to see how sharp this thing really can be. But I'll post up some test shots later.

Great! Enjoy it! I have the EX 50-150 f2.8 and love it.

Ian

Ya gota post feedback as thats my next uprade, where did you purchase? I'm so ticked that I had to buy a flash....huff, snort ..... the sigma 70-200 f/2.8 ED is my next lens, gota wait for another week. local price is $900, online is around $725.

I know what you mean about it being a "beast" the 24-70 sigma is a cluncker, but worth it

That's okay. One day when you're in big boy pants you can have one of these. :lol:

Just kidding, Congrats dude. I'm sure it will serve you well.

(Garbz, the first thing I noticed was the HSM.... dead giveaway.)

Well actually i was hoping that there wasn't going to be a picture or an answer. Typical cynical me when someone says "guess what!" wants to always guess something stupid :p

So how sharp is it? I'm thinking of getting one myself.

I was going to ask the mods to close this tread... I think its against the rules to post a pic of a lens and not post a few pics with it showing it of... lol

That pic you posted, I think it's sharp enough that if I printed out the UPC code, I could find some background info on you. :lol:

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back