Sophie

Stillwater

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My girlfriend's sister's dog. (grammar check please, too many possessions for me)
C&C please and thanks.

3020366393_9dc3bdbb6a.jpg

on Flickr

The foreigner on here says: your grammar's all right (which is no genitive, but an abbreviation of "your grammar is all right" :biggrin: :greenpbl: ). Though yes, many possessives there! :D

Cute dog, nice expression, a pity that it no longer has any feet, and the whites of his coat are very blown. I imagine it is a bit of an exposure challenge to get both that face and eyes AND the white coat right. Fill flash might be the answer?

I see where you're going with that. I wish I had more time with this puppy, but I only had 3 shots left, and no extra film. I wont lie, they were just quick snaps to finish the roll off (I have to get my money's worth!).
As strange as this may sound (sorry, late night sarcasm), this little dog has some energy and barely stood still for more than a second. For example, this was the photo I took almost immediately after the first:

3020366063_0933a97dfb.jpg

on flickr

A dog with personality! The second photo makes that quite obvious! :D Good focus on that one, given that the pup was constantly on the move!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back