Sorry guys

Good to hear from you, and I'm glad it was a good reason that kept you away! Hope to see your work again soon!

Thanks so much everyone. Yes, I'm lucky. My girl, Marge, is so wonderful. I'll be around as much as posslble, because I miss you guys and all of your great photos. :)

Matt, if ever there was anything or anyone that would make you put your camera down, it could be a woman(for a guy, girls just reverse it), and you have such a beautiful friend, you would be foolish not so spend more time with her. Congrats and best wishes to you both.

Hey guys, sorry to bump this back up, but I didn't see the last few replies. Thanks again everyone.

For Lumi, here's how we met. Are you sitting down?

Last spring, I got a message on myspace.com from a beautiful girl who said she liked my photos. We got to chatting, and over a period of a few months became friends. We shared stories and got to know each other. Earlier this year, after emailing/chatting/ for a year, I just had to tell her that I was in love with her, and well, she was in love with me too! We webcammed, and spoke on the phone everyday for the next months, until in July, she came here to visit me. It was just so right, from the first embrace at the airport. When her 3 weeks was up, and she was set to fly back home, I just couldn't let her go. Now she's here for good, and she's my fiancee' to boot. ;)

Joe, I'm a jazz drummer, and I play piano to amuse myself. I'm juggling that and working at the photo studio everyday. It's exhausting me, but it's paying bills and I'm saving for a house.

Digital Matt said:
Hey guys, sorry to bump this back up, but I didn't see the last few replies. Thanks again everyone.

For Lumi, here's how we met. Are you sitting down?

Last spring, I got a message on myspace.com from a beautiful girl who said she liked my photos. We got to chatting, and over a period of a few months became friends. We shared stories and got to know each other. Earlier this year, after emailing/chatting/ for a year, I just had to tell her that I was in love with her, and well, she was in love with me too! We webcammed, and spoke on the phone everyday for the next months, until in July, she came here to visit me. It was just so right, from the first embrace at the airport. When her 3 weeks was up, and she was set to fly back home, I just couldn't let her go. Now she's here for good, and she's my fiancee' to boot. ;)

Joe, I'm a jazz drummer, and I play piano to amuse myself. I'm juggling that and working at the photo studio everyday. It's exhausting me, but it's paying bills and I'm saving for a house.

wow Matt, so cool.. Kinda how I met Daisy.. and she's finally here for good, congrats man, so happy for you.. good luck with everything, and best wishes from Daisy and I.

awww Matt that is one hell of a love story ;)
Happy to see you're getting on great, but do stop by whenevrr ya can, i miss you're work! :D
You're missed!

Great story and I'm so happy for you! Do you have a date set for the wedding?

Thanks everyone. No date set yet. It'll be at least a year, if not 2. We wanna save up and have a small wedding, and a big honeymoon :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back