Sorry This One Should Work :)

Holly-Jade

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry about my last post i am new to this sort of thing but as i said just wondering if i have what it takes to become a photographer or quit while i am ahead. please give your honest opinions thank you. and yes they are edited.
DSC00064.jpg

Photo-0007.jpg

Photo-14.jpg

Photo-0019.jpg

PLEASE NO COMMENTS CONCERNING MY SPELLING OR GRAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I forgot to say these are edited on a very bad editing software which limits what i can do to the pictures.

first off...dont quit.
if you like doing something, who gives a **** if youre good at it. do it for your enjoyment.

1. suffers from so much artifacting, it's distracting. nice angle of the building, but cutting off the tallest tower was a mistake.

2. not really diggin the tones, or the blur vignette effect. cool area to shoot though.

3. the sky suffers from total blowout...nice perspective though.

4. compositionally, not too bad. blowouts on left side, and i would have assumed the focal point would have been the lips, but it seems to be the hair instead.

i would focus more on the fundamentals of photography before you delve into the art of processing. keep shooting, and dont give up.

There no sense in quitting photography. Even if you don't make it a career, you can still have fun with it. I would say that you can probably have more fun with it if you don't make it a career...

You can still be a photographer without being a 'pro'.

Most reactions

Back