Sort of New

g2k556

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I'm Gavin. I'm sort of new to the forum, I came here for help with buying a lens not to long ago, but I got pretty busy and didn't get a chance to get back in here. So here I am, hello again. I fairly new to photography. I've loved it my whole life, but now that I'm 18 I finally have a dslr. My passion started when I was around 8 or so and I got my first camera, it was my mom's old crappy 35mm film camera that took less than spectacular photos. From there I got a casio p/s that did me quite well for a while, but now that I got a good job and could afford it, I got my 350D with a 28-300mm tamron lens, and have been having a blast with it. I'm really into nature photography, but I haven't really experimented much outside that yet, so who knows, I may like other types too. Although I don't think I'll be too into wedding type photos or portraits of similar taste, they're a little boring for me. I don't have an offical website yet, but I have a deviantART account if you'd like to check out some of my work http://g2k556.deviantart.com/gallery/

Hi Gavin, welcome aboard and don't be shy, post often...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back