480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've searched the innernets for either software or a website that can do this, but I can't seem to find one.

What I need to do is create a map with waypoints, using specific GPS coordinates. There's plenty of sites that can do this.

But my problem arises when I want to add additional waypoints into the middle of my route. Everything wants to just add it to the end of the list. So if I followed the list, I would be doing nothing but backtracking.

For instance, if I was planning a trip from Oregon to Maryland, I would enter coordinates for Oregon, Wyoming, Iowa, Indiana and Maryland. That's the easy part.

But then I want to add a waypoint in Idaho. Every site I find will get me to Maryland first, then send me back to Idaho.

I hate the thought of trying to copy & paste a manual list and try to keep track of them and keep them in a logical order.

Does anyone already know of such a site or app?

I'm pretty sure the Street Atlas USA application I use on my laptop from DeLorme can do that.
But I don't think Street Atlas is online and I don't think DeLorme has a phone app of it either.

Click on Details:
Right-Click Routing
The easiest way for many to create and alter routes is to use the right-click feature. Select the route on your map and add new stops or vias, delete the route, all by simply right-clicking the object of interest. You can also add your own MapNotes or view the many pre-populated tags provided by the software.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back