Sound Healing, does it really heal?

Ohh, I know I will get flamed for this one.

If one can;
actually break a wine glass, with SOUND
use cymatics to bring matter to life and create intricate geometric patterns in said matter, through the use of SOUND
Shatter an ear drum, with sound
Use sound to view the inside of a human body
Etc.
Is it REALLY and TRULY that far fetched to think we could shatter something like cancer cells by using the correct decibel and frequency, or help the immune system shift and move things in the body so that we can release them?

Or are we just waiting for someone smarter that us to believe that it's possible, and prove us all wrong?
4dcad98ff2d9aba671b56957ab5d70a2.gif

Consider yourself flamed. :biggrin-new:

If one can;
use cymatics to bring matter to life and create intricate geometric patterns in said matter, through the use of SOUND
Etc.
Is it REALLY and TRULY that far fetched to think we could shatter something like cancer cells by using the correct decibel and frequency, or help the immune system shift and move things in the body so that we can release them?

Or are we just waiting for someone smarter that us to believe that it's possible, and prove us all wrong?

Consider yourself flamed. :biggrin-new:
Thank you! I was a little cold.

finally watched the video in the OP. wow. just wow.
thats 30 seconds of my life that would have been better spent doing something more productive....like pulling out my fingernails or bashing my head against the wall....

what a wackjob.
even calling that psuedo-science would be giving pseudo-science a bad name.
i would trust faith healing by Mola Ram before I took that guys yelling seriously.

use cymatics to bring matter to life
. Sound may make particles move but it doesn't bring them to life in the sense that they aren't alive.

"Is it REALLY and TRULY that far fetched to think we could shatter something like cancer cells by using the correct decibel and frequency, or help the immune system shift and move things in the body so that we can release them?"

yes, because cancer cells are as varied or more as the cells of the body and have quite similar properties to many.

yes, because the immune system is incredibly complex and diverse and expecting a specific frequency to direct them to 'do' something is like tapping your hand on a computer and expecting it to generate a poem.

Last edited:
Now this is sound healing baby.....

A bottle of wine, a bear skin rug in front of roaring fireplace and a Barry White album.
There be some healing going to that sound. Anyone that was young in the 70's can swear to that. :allteeth:

. Sound may make particles move but it doesn't bring them to life in the sense that they aren't alive.
I suppose you aren't one for metaphor then?

whats a meta for?
I think meta is an abbreviation for meta data, which is some kind of button in the photoshop menu. But I'm not a real photographer, so I don't know what its for, I just like to sound smart!

whats a meta for?
I think meta is an abbreviation for meta data, which is some kind of button in the photoshop menu. But I'm not a real photographer, so I don't know what its for, I just like to sound smart!

What's a real photographer?

whats a meta for?

What's a real photographer?
You. ;-)

Personaly instead of meta four I like to meta eight. It's so relaxing when I am done, but it sure does take a lot of breath always chanting OHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,, OHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

If one can;
Etc.

No comment other than please seek a legitimate medical professional if you are ever experiencing a serious medical situation.

If one can;
Etc.

No comment other than please seek a legitimate medical professional if you are ever experiencing a serious medical situation.

LOL! Hey now, I never said that wasn't a good step to take. But some complimentary healing certainly isn't going to hurt anything. AND further research and experiments are definitely in order!

If one can;
Etc.

LOL! Hey now, I never said that wasn't a good step to take. But some complimentary healing certainly isn't going to hurt anything. AND further research and experiments are definitely in order!

The only thing alternative medicine "cures" is your wallet from being obese.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back