Sound of Silence PT2

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, I made it back to the piano. Amazing how a week can pass by and so much can change. Seems people have come along and taken a few parts, and the keys have pretty much been stripped. I went for a different look this time, something with a more abstractedness feel. Im blown away by the intracate parts in this instrument, and was right inside it this time. Lucky to have some good sunlight, and a few passers by had a laugh seeing me hanging out the back of it.
CRW_1352a.jpg

CRW_1347v.jpg

CRW_1350a.jpg

CRW_1355a.jpg

CRW_1356a.jpg

Ya can see that a people have picked off most of the front of the keys. Last week they were pretty much intact. And it seems that someone has dragged it closer to the top of the ditch.
CRW_1361a.jpg

Nice to see that you made it back there. It sounds like you should have taken someone with you to capture you at work with this one :)

I love what you've done with this poor piano. What a nice send off.

Thanks so much Megapaws. Appreciate your comments. Im sure this will be in pieces in the next few days. Everytime I pass this, I see more of it falling apart. Thanks again.

very cool !!! Thats how an abandoned piano should be shot

I still don't get over the overall fact that someone ditched A PIANO like this ... into the ditch! I just don't get it.

But you give it some very good last honours here with your photos.
Much more than those that go an strip it off its parts.

Lovely abstracts.
But the photos make me sad, all the same.

Really nice series! Love the symmetry, and the colours. These are really very cool shots. Good eye.

great stuff but number 4 is really something else, love that toning

For me number 2 is best.. I don't know why, but I feel sommething inside me, when I look on this photo. Anyway.. all shots are realy nice... but number 2.. is better.. ;)

more neat shots, chiller... really enjoyed these piano pics. well done. :thumbup:

Thanks so much for all your awesome replies. I really appreciate it.

Most reactions

Back