Source of Mamyia small parts

yellowjeep

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
nickginther.imagekind.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
EDIT: As usual I spelled some thing wrong in the title.

Anyway

I have a new project. A $10 C3. I don't know its exact condition but I do know that I am going to need a new crank and some kind of finder. KEH has some options for finders but they are all of the prism type and I think i would prefer a WLF.

This could be a lost cause, but if it works out I will have a decent usable camera for little money if not I am out ten bucks, oh well. I am just looking for a source of parts and also any words of wisdom regarding the Mamiya TLRs would be great too.

I suggest watching eBay for a broken C3 at low cost to salvage parts from.

Another will be along momentarily. ;)

Well I bought it from ebay so of course that was the first place I looked. I was hoping for something along the lines of what Greg Weber is to Konica.

I once made a pinhole camera out of a broken C3. The viewing lens was
a cheap enlarging lens. Focus movement of the front standard became
a "zoom" of sorts. Worked fine.

PS - there is a C2 parts camera on eBay right now (with waist finder).

Well I decided to cut my losses an just get a working camera. I just picked up a complete c33 for right around $120.

I figured this would be the cheaper route because I could not find a decent deal on a lens (<$100) and the finder and are almost impossible. so I was going to spend well over $120 to have a working camera. Now I have a spare.

Anybody know how long it takes to receive items from the UK? Its been along time since I have.

Most reactions

Back