South Wales, UK in the house!

Big Stu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Evenin' all.

My name's Stu, i'm 24 from Barry in south Wales. Have been using my digital camera rather too excessively over the past year or so on nights out, and thought recently it was time to take the interest further.

So, from a friend i purchased a Fujifilm s5500, and have enrolled in an introduction to digital photography course at my local college, where things are going really well, and i'd be very surprised if i don't attain the OCN qualification that comes of it.

Basically, i'm signing up primarily to ask advice and opinions on certain topics, but once i'm confident enough, hopefully i'll be sharing photos with you all!

Welcome to this mostly friendly forum :)

Enjoy! And share some of your shots 8)

I was just thinking that actually...i've got one or two i wouldn't mind sharing (and having ripped to pieces haha) but they're currently on my out-of-action laptop.

Perhaps tomorrow night, have some on my PC at college!

welcome to the forum... please do share :thumbup:

Heya Big Stu and welcome to ThePhotoForum, the ONLY (not mostly, Alex! Not "mostly") friendly forum :biggrin: - well, we do our very best.
Have you meanwhile shared the first couple of pics? Will go look for them. Now. :D

Not yet, as i say, they're on my laptop which isn't starting up right now :( But i should have some on my computer at College, which i'll post tonight!

Welcome Stu! Enjoy the Forum.

Welcome to TPF!

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I'd really hoped to have been sharing some shots with you all by now, but that's not to be!

Will definitely have some up soon :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back