Southbeach pt.1 #10-17

EmilRaji

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is from a set I did in which probably these are the strongest images. Most of these are 35mm tri-x with a few being #15 and #17 being digital. The rest are on my flickr.

10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 15_2.jpg 14.jpg 16.jpg 17_2.jpg

Last edited:
I like the first three the best.

Although, I keep coming back to look at #7... what is it? The one thing that stands out is the little bit of white at the top right of the image.

Although, I keep coming back to look at #7... what is it? The one thing that stands out is the little bit of white at the top right of the image.

It's just my camera's shutter error hahaha, somehow I just liked how it came out. I think accidents add something particularly in photo sets.

It's just my camera's shutter error hahaha, somehow I just liked how it came out. I think accidents add something particularly in photo sets.
It's definitely interesting! I like it, too! My accidents never look as nice. :Sad_anim:

It's definitely interesting! I like it, too! My accidents never look as nice. :Sad_anim:

I suppose it's because it's film it's more forgiving haha, though actually 5 which is digital is also really an accident. I did dress it up a lot in lightroom just to make it consistent with the rest. I don't think these images have much merit by themselves though, they just break the rhythm of a set. An eencie bit of narrative perhaps.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back