Southern Sierra Nevada

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had finished up the shots I wanted and was ready to move on. I turned around and,... A surprise sunrise:
788-c6347-2.jpg

beautiful light and colour but there's some very noticeable fringing along the top of the mountains....rushed PP?

Yeah. The left side- I see it now, looks terrible. Eyes blown-out too tired I guess. Thanks.

Think I got it- Maybe I'll just go back and shoot it over :)

thanks for pointing that out. I would have tried to get away with it.

It's okay. Not your best shot (still looks nice), but it would be my best if it were in my collection anyways.

:thumbsup:

Very nice...:)

Thanks.

It's okay. Not your best shot (still looks nice), but it would be my best if it were in my collection anyways.
:thumbsup:

It was a nice surprise. I ended up staying watching it until things warmed up rather than sitting in the truck blowing into my hands like an ocarina.

And not my best, but better than the junk I shot yesterday- pfff,..

Nice shot Abraxas, love the lighting here.
Very moody.

Thank you. The light really took hold of me.

Sometimes doing a slow 360° is a good idea before you walk away.

Nice colors and a bit sensual.

2. Did you use a tripod?
I think I can answer this one question for abraxas; I'm pretty sure he used a tripod because abraxas is known for doing HDR's. I'm not 100% sure he used a tripod, but I'm 75% sure. :mrgreen:

Great photo, I love the luminosity of the mountain peak

Sometimes doing a slow 360° is a good idea before you walk away.

Nice colors and a bit sensual.

I agree. It was so cold, my hands were blue. It was too pretty to pass up though.

It's real nice. I have a couple questions.

1. Where was it taken?
2. Did you use a tripod?

Southern Sierra Nevada :)

I think I can answer this one question for abraxas; I'm pretty sure he used a tripod because abraxas is known for doing HDR's. I'm not 100% sure he used a tripod, but I'm 75% sure. :mrgreen:

Yep, the camera was mounted on the tripod already. I had just finished the shots I wanted in this thread;

The Highwayman

If I'm a couple hundred yards or so from the truck I'll just walk back with the camera left on the tripod. I'll warm up a bit and then break everything down.

Is it just my eyes of does it look soft? Or is the post processing.

It is the top half crop of a vertical format. However, the scene had a nice soft look- almost like it was a mountain of settled dust.

Great photo, I love the luminosity of the mountain peak

Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back