Southern Utah

Deadeye008

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hamblinphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went to Southern Utah last weekend and came back with a bunch of shots. Here are a few. All were taken in Zion National Park with the exception of the last one. The waterfall shots were hand held...as well as the rest. Thanks for looking:)
IMG_6469aweb.jpg

IMG_6478aweb.jpg

IMG_6480web.jpg

IMG_6485aweb.jpg

IMG_6435copyweb.jpg

IMG_6511a1aweb.jpg

IMG_6683aweb.jpg

Great pictures, I like 7 most!

Thanks everyone. I love taking pictures down there. There is so much to shoot. Looks like 7 seems to be the favorite.

Yes, Photo 7 easiest is the favourite, your composition is spot-on and I do like the restriction on three colours only, the orange of the rocks, the blue of the sky and the white of the moon. No more. Pleasing!

But I also like Photo 2 and its vertigo-inspiring point of view. Whoa. I like it but I can't look at it for too long ;)!!!

#5, 6 & 7 make me miss the big sky of Colorado. It really is that blue.

7 is a classic shot. Nicely executed. I miss zion. It's an amazing place.

Nice captures with the waterfalls. I'm an especially large fan of 2, 5, 6, 7.

Thanks all. I forgot to tell you that I used double exposures on #'s 2,5 and 6. I did one exposure for the sky and another exposure for the rest of the picture in #'s 5 and 6. I think they turned out better this way because originally the sky's were a little overexposed. In number 2 the rock above the waterfall was a blown out with the first exposure so I did a second exposure and cloned in the top part of the picture. That's one great advantage of shooting in RAW!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back