SpaceNuts Brush with Turtle

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, SpaceNut and I have traveled once again, and as always there is never a dull moment. SpaceNut was in the midst of saving this guys life, when out of nowhere, he sprung out and latched onto SpaceNuts boot. For that vary reason, I had to capture this guy. He was on a highway near Golconda Illinois, and was saved by SpaceNut. You'll have to forgive me if it seems a bit off...but my computer is literally being held together with clothes pins and paperclips till next week when the new one arrives. So I tried to get te photograph as close as possible with color and brightness. Thanks for looking and C/C welcome.

Turtle.jpg

I agree, there is never a dull moment on our trips. However, I feel I need to add a bit to this story (in pictures). See my post for additional photos. By the way, nice capture of the little fella!

I agree, there is never a dull moment on our trips. However, I feel I need to add a bit to this story (in pictures). See my post for additional photos. By the way, nice capture of the little fella!

Thanks, and I hope our journey's keep going. Its fun seeing you wide eyed, after seeing a rattlesnake

I can't imagine what all those road trips will bring your way but be for sure--the turtles of the world are greatful. Only you two! Where is the photo of Spacenut dancing with the little fella on his boot? Now that would be a keeper-one for Moms wall.

I can't imagine what all those road trips will bring your way but be for sure--the turtles of the world are greatful. Only you two! Where is the photo of Spacenut dancing with the little fella on his boot? Now that would be a keeper-one for Moms wall.

I would have but SpaceNut took off like a Rocket and I wasn't fast enough. He ran away and hid behind the car.

Well, your held-together-with-paper-clips-computer gives a bit of a dark photo, but I still like it A LOT, for I do like turtles and am HAPPY to hear that SpaceNut saved it from getting run over, even though that fella did not UNDERSTAND he was being saved (so I understand the story!) ... :biggrin:

I do like the big "catchlight" in his eye (sun) ... with that, to tell you the truth, this one actually need not be any brighter than it is! I am contradicting myself now within one and the same post but ... can't we change our minds while we type :wink: !?!? :wink:

Now where's the link to SpaceNut's pics of your trip together?????????

LaFoto, thanks, I am hoping to get my new computer, tomorrow! Yea, I think SpaceNuts post is here I think.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back