Spam Advice

AndyPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys, I'm new to forums and have signed up to get some advice on my new website, however the other forum I signed up to banned me for spamming. My intentions are honest, just looking for some friendly feedback... has anyone got any advice?

We have a sub-forum especially for that: Personal and Professional Photography Websites, where you can post a link to your 'site for critique and review, however if it appears that you are simply trying to gain exposure, or market to the forum, your post will be deleted and your account may be banned as well.

Welcome aboard.
This Spam, however, is fine.

Spam_can.png

I heard on the radio last week that in Honolulu, Hawaii there is an epidemic of druggies stealing cans of SPAM from grocery stores, and selling the canned treat (?) on the streets for quick booze and/or drug money. SPAM has long been popular in Hawaii.

So out of this thread i enjoyed Monty Python and got a recipe that after reading it, I don't think I'll try. The brown gravy did it in.

Loco Moco is definitely a guy thing. My nephew loved them. My daughter wouldn’t even take a bite.

Welcome aboard.
This Spam, however, is fine.

View attachment 149137
spam , i love the stuff . it's great for a quick bite . sometimes i'll even just eat it straight out of the can without cooking it , spam lends itself to a variety of culinary deliciousness , simply delicious with fried potatoes , experiment & have fun with it ..... put some spam on a burger , with some eggs , with rice , or just cook some up & slap between two pieces of white bread , the possibilities are endless . however you eat it you just cant go wrong with spam . i'm what you would call a spam " devotee " , lol .

Last edited:
Grilled with pineapple rings.

Most reactions

Back