spam, spam, spam, spam and 56k intolerance

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sorry for posting so many pics, but i thought i'd spam the board with some pics from last weekend's road trip to awhitu. :D

Picture005.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture088.jpg

Picture121.jpg

Picture123.jpg

Picture125.jpg

Picture147.jpg

Picture128.jpg

Picture151.jpg

Wow, this kind of "spam" I'll happily accept every day (unlike the other that I get in my email account...)!!!
You are SPOILED with spectacular beaches, a spectacular landscape, and spectacular light!

Awesome, as always! :thumbsup:

Love the vehicle shot. Those aluminum (or is it aluminium in NZ?) wheels sure don't stand up to salt water very well, do they? :)

Outstanding as always Mark.

Not to nit pick but they all seem a little dark to me. Is that just what they are or our monitors calibrated differently?

The Nagy touch...as always!! :thumbsup:

OMG :shock:
These are absolutely incredible :shock:

Yes how bout those colors? Blue/Gold Polarizer? Grad ND? Slide Film I presume? Very stunning. Even if the composition wasn't perfect (but I believe it is!) I could still look at them for hours. Truly great work.

Spam away Mark! I always look forward to your pictures. In this collection your 4th and last one really stand out for me. I like the composition you have on those two. Your colors are great as usual. Good work here!

Vonnagy! I always love your stuff.. HOW DO YOU GET THAT COLOR!?!?! However, in some of the pictures of rocks they almost look fake for some reason. Like they where done in a 3D program. I know you don't do that kind of stuff so... I donno... just kinda what I thought.

Most reactions

Back