spam the food!

I think it taste good with rice & eggs, but the spam has to be cut into very very thin slices so it gets a little bit crunchy.

That sounds lovely Neal. Is the recipe copyrighted? Can I copy and paste it into a new document for my own personal use.

Love & Bass

Oh, it's an old family recipe. I'm sure my grandmother would love the royalties. Since she's dead, though, I'm sure she'd want me to collect. So just make the check out to me. :lmao:

Seriously, though, use away.

fritterpic.jpg

I've just cum. :blushing:

Oh my........

I think it taste good with rice & eggs, but the spam has to be cut into very very thin slices so it gets a little bit crunchy.

Now, you are definitely a dude that knows how to cook Spam.

I ate a lot of it growing up, but it has been a long, long time since I have had any.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it does have a long shelf life.

The R & D people at George A. Hormel have a stock of the original run form 1937. They open a can every year to test it. Still good. :mrgreen: Now, I'm not sure I'd want to eat it, but theoretically you could.

fritterpic.jpg

I've just cum. :blushing:

When I last was forced to consume this vile mixture, I was but a teen. And no, even though I was in the midst of raging hormones, this was not my first, or last thought. My reaction was much more visceral. I think my quote was more like I've just gone! I had definitely left the building. :puke:

I'll have to ask Dad about those Spam Fritters. I'm not sure how you can take the Spam out of the can and re-package it and still get it to be shelf-stable.

Trivia: Who knows what SPAM stands for?

I used to live in Hawaii and you could get a Spam snack in all the stores. It's called spam Mushubi. A slice of spam laid on a block of rice, all wrapped in nori. Not a bad way to eat spam. Otherwise I'm not a fan. Looks too much like cat food.

Most reactions

Back